The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new drone insurance scheme with Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK).
According to the trade body the scheme offers comprehensive and competitively-priced coverage for companies operating drones, or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), for commercial or business purposes.
The scheme is backed by Lloyd’s and is available via a digital platform which enables brokers to quote and bind business quickly online at any point in time.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division