The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new drone insurance scheme with Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK).
According to the trade body the scheme offers comprehensive and competitively-priced coverage for companies operating drones, or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), for commercial or business purposes.
The scheme is backed by Lloyd’s and is available via a digital platform which enables brokers to quote and bind business quickly online at any point in time.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth