The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new drone insurance scheme with Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK).
According to the trade body the scheme offers comprehensive and competitively-priced coverage for companies operating drones, or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), for commercial or business purposes.
The scheme is backed by Lloyd’s and is available via a digital platform which enables brokers to quote and bind business quickly online at any point in time.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected