The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said it will work with insurance industry stakeholders to create a new service which will redirect customers to specialist providers.
The regulator expressed concern that customers with pre-existing medical conditions find it difficult to access the specialist travel insurance market.
This follows a Call for Input (CfI) by the FCA in June last year, where the regulator called on the sector to take part in a wider discussion around how
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings