The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said it will work with insurance industry stakeholders to create a new service which will redirect customers to specialist providers.
The regulator expressed concern that customers with pre-existing medical conditions find it difficult to access the specialist travel insurance market.
This follows a Call for Input (CfI) by the FCA in June last year, where the regulator called on the sector to take part in a wider discussion around how
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic