The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said it will work with insurance industry stakeholders to create a new service which will redirect customers to specialist providers.
The regulator expressed concern that customers with pre-existing medical conditions find it difficult to access the specialist travel insurance market.
This follows a Call for Input (CfI) by the FCA in June last year, where the regulator called on the sector to take part in a wider discussion around how
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews