The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said it will work with insurance industry stakeholders to create a new service which will redirect customers to specialist providers.
The regulator expressed concern that customers with pre-existing medical conditions find it difficult to access the specialist travel insurance market.
This follows a Call for Input (CfI) by the FCA in June last year, where the regulator called on the sector to take part in a wider discussion around how
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit