Lloyd’s of London has launched a new InsurTech innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab.
The global insurance market stated it is now searching for tech talent to partner with and develop solutions for its rapidly changing needs, in a “fast-track, fast-fail” environment.
Lloyd’s noted this is the first time in 330 years that it’s opening its doors to the global tech start-up and entrepreneur community.
The Lloyd’s Lab global talent search, which is led by applied corporate innovation specialist L
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries