Lloyd’s of London has launched a new InsurTech innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab.
The global insurance market stated it is now searching for tech talent to partner with and develop solutions for its rapidly changing needs, in a “fast-track, fast-fail” environment.
Lloyd’s noted this is the first time in 330 years that it’s opening its doors to the global tech start-up and entrepreneur community.
The Lloyd’s Lab global talent search, which is led by applied corporate innovation specialist L Mark
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform