Lloyd’s of London has launched a new InsurTech innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab.
The global insurance market stated it is now searching for tech talent to partner with and develop solutions for its rapidly changing needs, in a “fast-track, fast-fail” environment.
Lloyd’s noted this is the first time in 330 years that it’s opening its doors to the global tech start-up and entrepreneur community.
The Lloyd’s Lab global talent search, which is led by applied corporate innovation specialist L Mark
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell