Lloyd’s of London has launched a new InsurTech innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab.
The global insurance market stated it is now searching for tech talent to partner with and develop solutions for its rapidly changing needs, in a “fast-track, fast-fail” environment.
Lloyd’s noted this is the first time in 330 years that it’s opening its doors to the global tech start-up and entrepreneur community.
The Lloyd’s Lab global talent search, which is led by applied corporate innovation specialist L
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester