Integro Insurance Brokers has completed its acquisition of Hawkes Bay Holdings, the parent company of Lloyd’s broker Tyser & Co.
According to Integro it will now begin the process of merging its wholesale and retail operations with Tysers.
The takeover, which was first reported at the end of March this year, is Integro’s largest ever acquisition.
The company noted that the “highly complementary business structures and cultures” of Tysers and Integro would nearly double the size of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?