"I’m just a big-nosed lad from Hull trying to do his best,” Rob Worrell sums himself up with a smile.
He also describes himself as a sporty family-man who likes to keep fit and enjoys people’s company.
These traits have served him well throughout his insurance career, a career that last year he thought had run its course.
When Worrell left his previous job leading Jelf’s general insurance division in March 2017 he had no intention of ever returning to the industry. Indeed he occupied
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018