"I’m just a big-nosed lad from Hull trying to do his best,” Rob Worrell sums himself up with a smile.
He also describes himself as a sporty family-man who likes to keep fit and enjoys people’s company.
These traits have served him well throughout his insurance career, a career that last year he thought had run its course.
When Worrell left his previous job leading Jelf’s general insurance division in March 2017 he had no intention of ever returning to the industry. Indeed he occupied
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's