"I’m just a big-nosed lad from Hull trying to do his best,” Rob Worrell sums himself up with a smile.
He also describes himself as a sporty family-man who likes to keep fit and enjoys people’s company.
These traits have served him well throughout his insurance career, a career that last year he thought had run its course.
When Worrell left his previous job leading Jelf’s general insurance division in March 2017 he had no intention of ever returning to the industry. Indeed he occupied
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba