The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) needs to decide when the Senior Managers and Certification Regime will come in for brokers as soon as possible, according to David Sparkes, head of compliance and training at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
“Once we know the date the larger brokers will have the ability to start working backwards from that to prepare their submissions for the FCA so that they are ready in time,” Sparkes told Insurance Age.
The Senior Managers and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report