Despite Brexit, the effects of another European Directive are starting to hit home ahead of its implementation.
The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) - which affects insurers, brokers and other insurance intermediaries - was due to be implemented by 23 February 2018 but following representations from industry representatives across Europe, its effective date may be pushed back to 1 October 2018.
While we await the decision of the European Parliament and Council on the proposed delay it is
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin