The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is launching a study into the wholesale insurance broking market this week, according to the Financial Times.
The regulator first announced it would conduct a market study into the wholesale insurance market in its Business Plan for 2017/18, which was published in April this year.
It stated at the time that the aim was to “ensure that the wholesale insurance market is working well and fosters innovation and competition in the interests of a diverse range o
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand