Brokers will be disrupted by InsurTech start-ups if they don’t respond to developing technology, Jonathan Howe, global InsurTech leader at PwC has warned. Howe explained that a lot of the innovation currently happening in the InsurTech sector is directly relevant to brokers. “At the starting point this isn’t disruptive because it all enhances the business model and can help incumbents do what they do better,” he continued. “But a lot of what InsurTechs are focusing on could be very disruptive
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution