Towergate has posted an Ebitda profit of £34.5m for the year ended 31 December 2016, compared to a loss of £38.1m in the preceding year.
The company also reported an income of £324.6m for the year, down 4.4% on the £339.6m it achieved in 2015.
It further revealed an adjusted Ebitda of £84.2m for the year (2015: £75.2m). The broker described the figure as being the management’s view of underlying profitability allowing for exceptional items and run-rate savings.
The insurance broking segment o
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall