Towergate has posted an Ebitda profit of £34.5m for the year ended 31 December 2016, compared to a loss of £38.1m in the preceding year.
The company also reported an income of £324.6m for the year, down 4.4% on the £339.6m it achieved in 2015.
It further revealed an adjusted Ebitda of £84.2m for the year (2015: £75.2m). The broker described the figure as being the management’s view of underlying profitability allowing for exceptional items and run-rate savings.
The insurance broking segment o
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product