If there is one word that sums up the managing general agents market (MGA) then it is “growth”.
Some 45 firms participated – either fully or in part – in our snapshot look at the market, the final one in the series after networks and wholesalers. The last time we surveyed MGAs in 2014 we had 30 responses.
When asked this time around for their market expectations for 2017 by far the most frequently used word was “growth”. It was mentioned by 19 of the businesses.
The optimism and confidence
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey