If there is one word that sums up the managing general agents market (MGA) then it is “growth”.
Some 45 firms participated – either fully or in part – in our snapshot look at the market, the final one in the series after networks and wholesalers. The last time we surveyed MGAs in 2014 we had 30 responses.
When asked this time around for their market expectations for 2017 by far the most frequently used word was “growth”. It was mentioned by 19 of the businesses.
The optimism and confidence we
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017