If there is one word that sums up the managing general agents market (MGA) then it is “growth”.
Some 45 firms participated – either fully or in part – in our snapshot look at the market, the final one in the series after networks and wholesalers. The last time we surveyed MGAs in 2014 we had 30 responses.
When asked this time around for their market expectations for 2017 by far the most frequently used word was “growth”. It was mentioned by 19 of the businesses.
The optimism and confidence we
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution