Miles Smith Holdings has reported a pre-tax profit of £1.34m for the year ended 31 August 2016 as the company highlighted a year of investment.
According to a document filed on Companies House, this is a fall from its pre-tax profit of £2.36m for the preceding year.
In addition, the company’s operating profit dropped to £1.39m in 2016, compared to £2.42m in 2015 and its profit for the year was £887,919 in 2016 (2015: £1.78m).
However the firm’s turnover increased slightly from £19.84m in 2015
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week