Miles Smith Holdings has reported a pre-tax profit of £1.34m for the year ended 31 August 2016 as the company highlighted a year of investment.
According to a document filed on Companies House, this is a fall from its pre-tax profit of £2.36m for the preceding year.
In addition, the company’s operating profit dropped to £1.39m in 2016, compared to £2.42m in 2015 and its profit for the year was £887,919 in 2016 (2015: £1.78m).
However the firm’s turnover increased slightly from £19.84m in 2015
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?