Miles Smith Holdings has reported a pre-tax profit of £1.34m for the year ended 31 August 2016 as the company highlighted a year of investment.
According to a document filed on Companies House, this is a fall from its pre-tax profit of £2.36m for the preceding year.
In addition, the company’s operating profit dropped to £1.39m in 2016, compared to £2.42m in 2015 and its profit for the year was £887,919 in 2016 (2015: £1.78m).
However the firm’s turnover increased slightly from £19.84m in 2015
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto