Miles Smith Holdings has reported a pre-tax profit of £1.34m for the year ended 31 August 2016 as the company highlighted a year of investment.
According to a document filed on Companies House, this is a fall from its pre-tax profit of £2.36m for the preceding year.
In addition, the company’s operating profit dropped to £1.39m in 2016, compared to £2.42m in 2015 and its profit for the year was £887,919 in 2016 (2015: £1.78m).
However the firm’s turnover increased slightly from £19.84m in 2015
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks