CEO Howard Lickens reveals the drivers behind the broker's deal to buy Morrison and outlines its plans for the future.
Keep track of the past week’s market moves.
CEO says move will create efficiencies and does not deny that it may lead to redundancies but explains the aim is to bring clarity to brokers following feedback that RSA's current structure is hard to deal with.
GWP also increased for the legal expenses provider as the business reveals a number of management changes.
Charles Taylor- Technology Graduate Programme- September 2020 Start DateCharles Taylor InsureTech is now accepting applications for graduates to sta
Competitive Salary and Package, London
You’ll receive an excellent benefits package which includes colleague discount, share save scheme and a competitive pension.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package including colleague discount, Leeds, West Yorkshire
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry