Deal for Pinner Risk Solutions follows its purchase of Ipswich-headquartered Ryan's last week.
CEO Paul Anscombe discusses his plans for Ryan's and reveals he is increasingly getting approached by brokers looking for an alternative to the consolidators.
The Cirencester-headquartered business, which has 195 staff, will add to Adonagh's PMI proposition.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Seventeen Group buys Ryan's
- Seventeen Group set to announce two more deals following swoop for Ryan's
- RSA takeover to be completed in May
- Zurich’s UK underwriting officer exits for global role
- Ardonagh Advisory to purchase PMI specialist Usay Group
- SchemeServe creates scheme sharing facility with capacity from seven providers
- FCA spent almost £7m on BI court case
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry