Aviva CEO, Amanda Blanc, has spoken on Women’s Hour this week to say she felt compelled to address sexist incidents as one of only nine female FTSE 100 CEOs.
Igo4 has signed up to the Science Based Targets Initiative committing to a 46% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 and to become Net Zero by 2050.
Gallagher has expanded into Ireland buying Innovo Insurance for an undisclosed amount.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
- Acrisure plants flag in UK with Russell Scanlan buy
- Ceta launches notional home insurance product
- Greggs ups events in Zurich BI £150m court case claim
- Amicus hits £22m in GWP and sets sights on M&A
- Jensten expects to reach £500m GWP goal by the end of the year
- FCA warned on nearly 2000 potential scams in 2021/22
- Gallagher buys Innovo as “launch-pad” into Ireland
Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with this dedicated tracker.
It has been a year of huge change and movement across the industry, with consolidation a major factor.
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK.
The latest video and audio from Insurance Age.