Data and technology driven broker Hood Group is moving into telematics after signing a three-year contract with start-up provider Ticker.
Until now Hood Group has focused on home and travel insurance, and the firm stated it was branching out into motoring technological solutions to offer sales and servicing provision to Ticker.
Ticker was founded by former Ingenie founder and chief executive Richard King in partnership with Munich Re and is set to launch early this year.
Former Ingenie boss
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company