Data and technology driven broker Hood Group is moving into telematics after signing a three-year contract with start-up provider Ticker.
Until now Hood Group has focused on home and travel insurance, and the firm stated it was branching out into motoring technological solutions to offer sales and servicing provision to Ticker.
Ticker was founded by former Ingenie founder and chief executive Richard King in partnership with Munich Re and is set to launch early this year.
Former Ingenie boss
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries