InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has closed its second fundraising round, which it said saw new and existing investors commit $2.7m (£2m) into the company.
DFP stated that UK-based software-focused venture capital firm Pentech led the round, adding that the new investors included Force Over Mass and angel investors from the insurance sector.
The start-up highlighted that the list of new investors includes former Towergate CEO and latterly non-executive director Andy Homer.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark