InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has closed its second fundraising round, which it said saw new and existing investors commit $2.7m (£2m) into the company.
DFP stated that UK-based software-focused venture capital firm Pentech led the round, adding that the new investors included Force Over Mass and angel investors from the insurance sector.
The start-up highlighted that the list of new investors includes former Towergate CEO and latterly non-executive director Andy Homer.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand