InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has closed its second fundraising round, which it said saw new and existing investors commit $2.7m (£2m) into the company.
DFP stated that UK-based software-focused venture capital firm Pentech led the round, adding that the new investors included Force Over Mass and angel investors from the insurance sector.
The start-up highlighted that the list of new investors includes former Towergate CEO and latterly non-executive director Andy Homer.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData