InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint (DFP) has closed its second fundraising round, which it said saw new and existing investors commit $2.7m (£2m) into the company.
DFP stated that UK-based software-focused venture capital firm Pentech led the round, adding that the new investors included Force Over Mass and angel investors from the insurance sector.
The start-up highlighted that the list of new investors includes former Towergate CEO and latterly non-executive director Andy Homer.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin