It’s hard to avoid InsurTech. Over the past year, it’s come to dominate our industry agenda in an all-consuming way and the indications are it will only grow in importance. It may be tempting to dismiss all this as the latest ‘hype-cycle’, but our belief at CDL is that you do this at your peril and there are a few reasons why.
Firstly, InsurTech offers a real opportunity to transform the experience of buying insurance, and therefore to tackle the industry’s very real image problem with
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews