App-based insurance provider Homelyfe has launched with cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
According to Homelyfe, which is an AR of MGA Vibe, it is set to release multiple lines of insurance over the coming months.
The firm stated that its technology would allow users to manage all their insurance requirements within one “easy to use” app.
Homelyfe is available today (9 October) with Home Buyer’s Insurance for £35 online, or via the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services