App-based insurance provider Homelyfe has launched with cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
According to Homelyfe, which is an AR of MGA Vibe, it is set to release multiple lines of insurance over the coming months.
The firm stated that its technology would allow users to manage all their insurance requirements within one “easy to use” app.
Homelyfe is available today (9 October) with Home Buyer’s Insurance for £35 online, or via the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017