App-based insurance provider Homelyfe has launched with cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
According to Homelyfe, which is an AR of MGA Vibe, it is set to release multiple lines of insurance over the coming months.
The firm stated that its technology would allow users to manage all their insurance requirements within one “easy to use” app.
Homelyfe is available today (9 October) with Home Buyer’s Insurance for £35 online, or via the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders