App-based insurance provider Homelyfe has launched with cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
According to Homelyfe, which is an AR of MGA Vibe, it is set to release multiple lines of insurance over the coming months.
The firm stated that its technology would allow users to manage all their insurance requirements within one “easy to use” app.
Homelyfe is available today (9 October) with Home Buyer’s Insurance for £35 online, or via the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers