The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has announced that Caroline Rainbird, will become its next chief executive officer.
She will replace Mark Neale, who confirmed last year that he would be leaving the CEO post on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
The FSCS explained that Rainbird has 30 years of experience within the financial services sector, including eight years at RBS working as director of its corporate services division as well as managing director of regulatory
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers