The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has announced that Caroline Rainbird, will become its next chief executive officer.
She will replace Mark Neale, who confirmed last year that he would be leaving the CEO post on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
The FSCS explained that Rainbird has 30 years of experience within the financial services sector, including eight years at RBS working as director of its corporate services division as well as managing director of regulatory
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA