The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has announced that Caroline Rainbird, will become its next chief executive officer.
She will replace Mark Neale, who confirmed last year that he would be leaving the CEO post on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
The FSCS explained that Rainbird has 30 years of experience within the financial services sector, including eight years at RBS working as director of its corporate services division as well as managing director of regulatory
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm