The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has announced that Caroline Rainbird, will become its next chief executive officer.
She will replace Mark Neale, who confirmed last year that he would be leaving the CEO post on 3 May 2019 after nine years in the role.
The FSCS explained that Rainbird has 30 years of experience within the financial services sector, including eight years at RBS working as director of its corporate services division as well as managing director of regulatory
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews