Insurance brokers should know by now that the Senior Managers and Certification Regime will apply to them later next year.
The purpose is to raise the standard of conduct for everyone in financial services as well as making senior people more accountable for their actions.
Fortunately, it is unlikely to present most well-run brokers with a headache. That’s just as well as insurance brokers have a lot on their plate next year with the Insurance Distribution Directive and of course, GDPR.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017