Insurance brokers should know by now that the Senior Managers and Certification Regime will apply to them later next year.
The purpose is to raise the standard of conduct for everyone in financial services as well as making senior people more accountable for their actions.
Fortunately, it is unlikely to present most well-run brokers with a headache. That’s just as well as insurance brokers have a lot on their plate next year with the Insurance Distribution Directive and of course, GDPR.
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services