Insurance brokers should know by now that the Senior Managers and Certification Regime will apply to them later next year.
The purpose is to raise the standard of conduct for everyone in financial services as well as making senior people more accountable for their actions.
Fortunately, it is unlikely to present most well-run brokers with a headache. That’s just as well as insurance brokers have a lot on their plate next year with the Insurance Distribution Directive and of course, GDPR.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers