Admiral’s recent run in with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) over renewal wording transparency should serve as a warning to brokers, according to compliance experts in the sector. The FCA clamped down on the insurer last month after it failed to comply with the rules which require firms to show customers what they paid last year alongside their suggested renewal premium (see box below). Admiral agreed to contact all customers who renewed their policies after 1 April – when the regulation
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution