The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has stated that 3.04m complaints were reported by firms in the second half of 2016.
The regulator published data on the number of complaints reported, highlighting that it is higher than previous reporting periods because of new rules which came into force on 30 June 2016.
According to the watchdog the data reflected that under the new rules financial services firms have longer to resolve complaints less formally.
Firms now have three days to address a co
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services