I was interested to read your story and comment on unlimited cover on third party motor physical damage motor claims (August PB, p3 and p15).
In the Netherlands, liability is not limited for material damage or bodily injuries. However, in court the judge is free to decide that a limitation of the liability is reasonable. The judge's limitation may not be for a lower amount than the amount for which the liability insurance gives cover.
For third party motor liability, the minimum amount must
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey