market has driven average premium levels down by anything from 10% to 15%
over the past 12 months. Some established ULR specialists have concluded
that competing solely on price is the road to nowhere. They have put
together more comprehensive packages that are profitable to the insurer,
and offer the intermediary a healthy margin too.
"Most brokers no longer want ULR alone. They want additional benefits they
can sell to clients,"
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic