responses to its year 2000 database questionnaire which, it says, are
coming back "in their hundreds".
Over 15,000 survey forms have been mailed out to brokers, intermediaries
and independent financial advisers by the trade associations.
The questionnaire runs over two pages, but has only one specific question:
"How ready are you for the millennium?"
There are five tick-box answers ranging from "We have not assessed the
risk to our
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product