responses to its year 2000 database questionnaire which, it says, are
coming back "in their hundreds".
Over 15,000 survey forms have been mailed out to brokers, intermediaries
and independent financial advisers by the trade associations.
The questionnaire runs over two pages, but has only one specific question:
"How ready are you for the millennium?"
There are five tick-box answers ranging from "We have not assessed the
risk to our
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs