the news that Hambros is selling its controlling stake (52%) in Hambro
Insurance Services (HIS) to Lindsey Morden of Canada. The whole of the
share capital of HIS is valued at £86m.
The deal will see Lindsey Morgan invest in HIS's two core businesses;
Hambro Assistance and loss adjuster Cunningham. The Canadian group has
operated on an international basis with Cunningham since 1994 through
Cunningham Lindsey Worldwide.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs