the news that Hambros is selling its controlling stake (52%) in Hambro
Insurance Services (HIS) to Lindsey Morden of Canada. The whole of the
share capital of HIS is valued at £86m.
The deal will see Lindsey Morgan invest in HIS's two core businesses;
Hambro Assistance and loss adjuster Cunningham. The Canadian group has
operated on an international basis with Cunningham since 1994 through
Cunningham Lindsey Worldwide.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product