market, less than three months after putting it up for sale.
In that short time it is believed Brockbank held talks with several
interested parties and received an offer from a UK direct writer.
The decision to sell Admiral was forced upon Brockbank by the takeover of
its parent company Mid Ocean Re by Bermudian rival Exel. PB understands
that Brockbank was unhappy about having to sell the direct motor insurer
and only announced its
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY