market, less than three months after putting it up for sale.
In that short time it is believed Brockbank held talks with several
interested parties and received an offer from a UK direct writer.
The decision to sell Admiral was forced upon Brockbank by the takeover of
its parent company Mid Ocean Re by Bermudian rival Exel. PB understands
that Brockbank was unhappy about having to sell the direct motor insurer
and only announced its
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic