line with its US parent the Hartford Group.
While no decisions have yet been made, Judie Kellie, director of group
marketing at ITT L&E, told PB that the Worthing-based insurer is in the
final stages of qualitative research conducted among brokers, clients and
financial institutions, and the indications so far are that a name change
would not be viewed "negatively".
A change of name to Hartford, could see ITT L&E adopt the US group
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years