line with its US parent the Hartford Group.
While no decisions have yet been made, Judie Kellie, director of group
marketing at ITT L&E, told PB that the Worthing-based insurer is in the
final stages of qualitative research conducted among brokers, clients and
financial institutions, and the indications so far are that a name change
would not be viewed "negatively".
A change of name to Hartford, could see ITT L&E adopt the US group
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA