submissions on broker regulation will have been made to the Treasury. This
will mean that, for many, the Summer will be an agonising period of
waiting as Helen Liddell and her team go through the papers.
All indications suggest that this is not going to be one of those
consultation processes where the government asks for opinions and then
does whatever it fancies. It really is looking for help on this one.
In the grand scheme of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY