submissions on broker regulation will have been made to the Treasury. This
will mean that, for many, the Summer will be an agonising period of
waiting as Helen Liddell and her team go through the papers.
All indications suggest that this is not going to be one of those
consultation processes where the government asks for opinions and then
does whatever it fancies. It really is looking for help on this one.
In the grand scheme of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m