scheme which it inherited from ITT London & Edinburgh is failing to
deliver adequate returns.
Ken Wallace, national business development manager at NU, said: "FastTrack
was undoubtedly an innovative proposition when it was launched in 1994,
but although we have spoken to intermediaries who are in favour of it
continuing, a significant number have either withdrawn from FastTrack or
are not happy with the way it operates."
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison