scheme which it inherited from ITT London & Edinburgh is failing to
deliver adequate returns.
Ken Wallace, national business development manager at NU, said: "FastTrack
was undoubtedly an innovative proposition when it was launched in 1994,
but although we have spoken to intermediaries who are in favour of it
continuing, a significant number have either withdrawn from FastTrack or
are not happy with the way it operates."
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA