Legal expense, in all its forms, can be used by brokers as a marketing tool to penetrate new connections in personal lines and commercial insurance.
In its thicker premium classes, LE insurance is viable to be marketed in its own right, even if the broker does not have control of the traditional segment of a new client's insurance portfolio.
LE insurance is a contract of maintenance, which insures solicitors' fees, barristers' fees, court costs and witness and attendance fees. Broadly, it does
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks