MGA Fiducia has teamed up with Lloyd’s insurer, Atrium Underwriting, to produce a terrorism product which it says will allow regional brokers to offer specific cover to their clients of all sizes.
According to a statement, Leeds-based Fiducia and Atrium have developed the terrorism and sabotage policy which takes account of the changing risks associated with the latest types of terror threats.
The policy is designed to cover business interruption caused by terrorism even when no physical build
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam