The Chartered Insurance Institue (CII) has unveiled a free online course examining personal lines insurance.
According to the body, anyone can visit the FutureLearn page and sign up to the month long online course to learn more about home, car, travel and pet insurance.
The course will run three times a year and it goes live on 14 October.
The CII explained that every Monday articles and videos which examine basic personal lines insurance topics are put on the course website.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal