HDI Global SE (HDI) has chosen Stephanie Ogden to be its director of distribution for its UK & Ireland business, she will take on the role on 2 September.
She exits Lloyd’s after just over a year with the organisation as oversight manager.
At HDI Global Ogden will look after distribution strategy, broker and client relationship management and marketing across the firm and will become involved in HDI Global SE’s UK & Ireland Executive Committee.
Claire McDonald, managing director of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management