Allianz Insurance has appointed Eibhlin Swan as SME branch manager and Stephen Taylor as head of SME & corporate partner distribution.
Swan will be responsible for the Maidstone small business branch reporting into Taylor. Swan joined the Allianz graduate management scheme in 2012, and previously held the role of corporate partnerships manager.
According to the provider, as head of SME & corporate partner distribution, Taylor will have responsibility for both the Maidstone and Lancaster SME
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move