Industry veteran, David Wolfe has been hired as consultant for both Compass Networks and Compass London Networks.
Wolfe worked at Aviva for 40 years, holding various roles including head of trading for London and the South East.
MD at Compass, John Lincoln said: “I am delighted to welcome David to the team.
“I’ve known and worked alongside him for a number of years and I can’t think of a better and more suited individual to help us broaden our relationships with brokers in the South.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018