Industry veteran, David Wolfe has been hired as consultant for both Compass Networks and Compass London Networks.
Wolfe worked at Aviva for 40 years, holding various roles including head of trading for London and the South East.
MD at Compass, John Lincoln said: “I am delighted to welcome David to the team.
“I’ve known and worked alongside him for a number of years and I can’t think of a better and more suited individual to help us broaden our relationships with brokers in the South.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith