Allianz Insurance has announced that Claire Buck has been promoted to the position of head of commercial lines pricing replacing Tom Saliba who left the provider earlier this year.
In her new role, Buck will be responsible for leading the development of pricing capability for Allianz’s Commercial business.
The role will also encompass looking at changing technologies and exploiting these tools to open up new data opportunities for underwriting.
Buck joined Allianz in 2004 on the corporate
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018