Premium Credit has announced that Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) has been appointed as CEO with effect from 12 June 2019, subject to regulatory approval.
According to the finance provider, Tom Woolgrove, the current CEO, is stepping down to pursue other business interests.
Waite was previously CEO of RSA Insurance Group’s Latvian business, before becoming managing director of RSA’s UK SME and Delegated Authority business, where she was responsible for transitioning the business to a digital
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click