Premium Credit has announced that Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) has been appointed as CEO with effect from 12 June 2019, subject to regulatory approval.
According to the finance provider, Tom Woolgrove, the current CEO, is stepping down to pursue other business interests.
Waite was previously CEO of RSA Insurance Group’s Latvian business, before becoming managing director of RSA’s UK SME and Delegated Authority business, where she was responsible for transitioning the business to a digital
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years