Robert Kuchinski has been named Zurich’s Head of Commercial Insurance for the UK.
He joined the company in 2017 as global head of property and energy and prior to working there he was head of international property at Allied World and has also worked in several roles at AIG’s property and energy business.
Kuchinski brings over 30 years of experience to his new position which became available as a result of Vinicio Cellerini’s internal move to become global head of customer and distribution
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years