Robert Kuchinski has been named Zurich’s Head of Commercial Insurance for the UK.
He joined the company in 2017 as global head of property and energy and prior to working there he was head of international property at Allied World and has also worked in several roles at AIG’s property and energy business.
Kuchinski brings over 30 years of experience to his new position which became available as a result of Vinicio Cellerini’s internal move to become global head of customer and distribution
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020