Legal & General has announced that Darren Prior has been promoted to head of broker in its General Insurance (GI) division.
In his new role Prior will be responsible for setting distribution strategies, developing and delivering new product offerings while managing sales teams and accounts across multiple sectors: Broker, Corporate, Affinity and Bank and Building Society.
Prior joined L&G in 2016 when he became an insurance account manager and oversaw important broker/partner relationships
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product