Legal & General has announced that Darren Prior has been promoted to head of broker in its General Insurance (GI) division.
In his new role Prior will be responsible for setting distribution strategies, developing and delivering new product offerings while managing sales teams and accounts across multiple sectors: Broker, Corporate, Affinity and Bank and Building Society.
Prior joined L&G in 2016 when he became an insurance account manager and oversaw important broker/partner relationships
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester