Legal & General has announced that Darren Prior has been promoted to head of broker in its General Insurance (GI) division.
In his new role Prior will be responsible for setting distribution strategies, developing and delivering new product offerings while managing sales teams and accounts across multiple sectors: Broker, Corporate, Affinity and Bank and Building Society.
Prior joined L&G in 2016 when he became an insurance account manager and oversaw important broker/partner relationships
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m