Around three months ago Scott Egan took over the UK and International chief executive position at RSA from former CEO Steve Lewis. Lewis left after two consecutive years of underwriting losses for the provider and Egan does not deny that he has his work cut out for him as he sets his sights on turning the tide for RSA.
He admits one of his most pressing challenges is to regain the trust of the regional brokers, many of whom in recent months have said RSA is difficult to trade with and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product