Richard Beaven has joined Brightside as chief operating officer (COO).
He took up the post on 15 April. Prior to this he was distribution director at Swinton and, according to his Linked In page, left the broker in July last year, after being made redundant. The broker had warned that there were 268 people at risk of redundancy in February 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Swinton for £165m in September last year.
In his new role Beaven will report to Group CEO Brendan McCafferty who said this
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester