Richard Beaven has joined Brightside as chief operating officer (COO).
He took up the post on 15 April. Prior to this he was distribution director at Swinton and, according to his Linked In page, left the broker in July last year, after being made redundant. The broker had warned that there were 268 people at risk of redundancy in February 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Swinton for £165m in September last year.
In his new role Beaven will report to Group CEO Brendan McCafferty who said this
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey