Richard Beaven has joined Brightside as chief operating officer (COO).
He took up the post on 15 April. Prior to this he was distribution director at Swinton and, according to his Linked In page, left the broker in July last year, after being made redundant. The broker had warned that there were 268 people at risk of redundancy in February 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Swinton for £165m in September last year.
In his new role Beaven will report to Group CEO Brendan McCafferty who said this
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY