Aviva’s CEO UK Insurance Andy Briggs will exit the role and resign his place as a director of the insurer from today (24 April 2019).
According to a statement from the provider the board and Briggs made the decision.
Briggs had been named as a potential successor to Mark Wilson, who left Aviva in October last year, but he was beaten to the role by Maurice Tulloch, formerly CEO International, who started this March.
Briggs will remain with the group until 23 October this year
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA