I have an affection for thought-provoking headlines because they generate robust debate, and the recent Mactavish cyber report has certainly proved the point.
Mactavish’s criticism of flawed cyber products has been roundly lambasted by those who argue that the market has moved on dramatically in the past twelve months and the report doesn’t reflect current products.
My reaction, however, relates rather less to the products than to how the whole episode plays out with our clients.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1