I have an affection for thought-provoking headlines because they generate robust debate, and the recent Mactavish cyber report has certainly proved the point.
Mactavish’s criticism of flawed cyber products has been roundly lambasted by those who argue that the market has moved on dramatically in the past twelve months and the report doesn’t reflect current products.
My reaction, however, relates rather less to the products than to how the whole episode plays out with our clients.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m