I have an affection for thought-provoking headlines because they generate robust debate, and the recent Mactavish cyber report has certainly proved the point.
Mactavish’s criticism of flawed cyber products has been roundly lambasted by those who argue that the market has moved on dramatically in the past twelve months and the report doesn’t reflect current products.
My reaction, however, relates rather less to the products than to how the whole episode plays out with our clients.
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers