I have an affection for thought-provoking headlines because they generate robust debate, and the recent Mactavish cyber report has certainly proved the point.
Mactavish’s criticism of flawed cyber products has been roundly lambasted by those who argue that the market has moved on dramatically in the past twelve months and the report doesn’t reflect current products.
My reaction, however, relates rather less to the products than to how the whole episode plays out with our clients.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns