Being a female business owner in the insurance industry is rewarding, but does come with a plethora of challenges.
Age is also a factor. When you are younger than most of your staff, it takes a lot of confidence to build up a management style that fits the way you run your company. Starting any business is fraught with the emotional, physical and financial challenges that come hand in hand with a start-up, but is being a woman and a business owner in insurance harder than other industries?
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand