Fresh Insurance founder Lisa Powis has returned to the insurance sector with a strategic role at technology firm Iotatech.
Powis, who sold Fresh to Vantage in May this year in a move that saw her leave the broker, has joined the strategic advisory council for the company.
She sits alongside other council members including:Dermot Joyce, Former CEO of Liberata and Capita Insurance Services; Tim Gregory, Former CEO/president CGI UK; Sue Balcombe, senior independent industry consultant, and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK