Fresh Insurance founder Lisa Powis has returned to the insurance sector with a strategic role at technology firm Iotatech.
Powis, who sold Fresh to Vantage in May this year in a move that saw her leave the broker, has joined the strategic advisory council for the company.
She sits alongside other council members including:Dermot Joyce, Former CEO of Liberata and Capita Insurance Services; Tim Gregory, Former CEO/president CGI UK; Sue Balcombe, senior independent industry consultant, and
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm