Fresh Insurance founder Lisa Powis has returned to the insurance sector with a strategic role at technology firm Iotatech.
Powis, who sold Fresh to Vantage in May this year in a move that saw her leave the broker, has joined the strategic advisory council for the company.
She sits alongside other council members including:Dermot Joyce, Former CEO of Liberata and Capita Insurance Services; Tim Gregory, Former CEO/president CGI UK; Sue Balcombe, senior independent industry consultant, and
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed