Fresh Insurance founder Lisa Powis has returned to the insurance sector with a strategic role at technology firm Iotatech.
Powis, who sold Fresh to Vantage in May this year in a move that saw her leave the broker, has joined the strategic advisory council for the company.
She sits alongside other council members including:Dermot Joyce, Former CEO of Liberata and Capita Insurance Services; Tim Gregory, Former CEO/president CGI UK; Sue Balcombe, senior independent industry consultant, and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years