“I might be what one could consider a gadget geek,” admits Nigel Phillips.
“I love that world. It fascinates me.”
Asked whether he rushes out to buy the latest, say, Apple product on the day of its release he replies: “Yes. On that day, it’s very important.”
It is still impressive though when the commercial director of CDL reveals that in his household there are just under 200 devices connected to the wireless router.
Declining the soubriquet Mr InsurTech he sums up his role as bringing
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey