“I might be what one could consider a gadget geek,” admits Nigel Phillips.
“I love that world. It fascinates me.”
Asked whether he rushes out to buy the latest, say, Apple product on the day of its release he replies: “Yes. On that day, it’s very important.”
It is still impressive though when the commercial director of CDL reveals that in his household there are just under 200 devices connected to the wireless router.
Declining the soubriquet Mr InsurTech he sums up his role as bringing focu
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover