“I might be what one could consider a gadget geek,” admits Nigel Phillips.
“I love that world. It fascinates me.”
Asked whether he rushes out to buy the latest, say, Apple product on the day of its release he replies: “Yes. On that day, it’s very important.”
It is still impressive though when the commercial director of CDL reveals that in his household there are just under 200 devices connected to the wireless router.
Declining the soubriquet Mr InsurTech he sums up his role as bringing
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns