“I might be what one could consider a gadget geek,” admits Nigel Phillips.
“I love that world. It fascinates me.”
Asked whether he rushes out to buy the latest, say, Apple product on the day of its release he replies: “Yes. On that day, it’s very important.”
It is still impressive though when the commercial director of CDL reveals that in his household there are just under 200 devices connected to the wireless router.
Declining the soubriquet Mr InsurTech he sums up his role as bringing
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn