“I might be what one could consider a gadget geek,” admits Nigel Phillips.
“I love that world. It fascinates me.”
Asked whether he rushes out to buy the latest, say, Apple product on the day of its release he replies: “Yes. On that day, it’s very important.”
It is still impressive though when the commercial director of CDL reveals that in his household there are just under 200 devices connected to the wireless router.
Declining the soubriquet Mr InsurTech he sums up his role as bringing
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries