If I have a message for broker networks, it’s this: ‘Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane’. The fact that a certain Donald Trump first wrote those words is a reminder that good advice can come from the strangest of places.
And Donald Trump is, of course, a symbol and a symptom of the disruption we are experiencing both in the world economy and specifically within the insurance industry.
The shift in customer needs and expectations
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff