If I have a message for broker networks, it’s this: ‘Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane’. The fact that a certain Donald Trump first wrote those words is a reminder that good advice can come from the strangest of places.
And Donald Trump is, of course, a symbol and a symptom of the disruption we are experiencing both in the world economy and specifically within the insurance industry.
The shift in customer needs and expectations
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move