Charlie Scott has become Gallagher’s UK chief financial officer replacing Ian Story, Insurance Age can reveal.
Story had been the CFO for the international division since February 2015.
He originally took on the role on an interim basis when Mark Mugge left the post. However his appointment became permanent that June when Michael Rea joined the business as chief operating officer.
Prior to this Story had been the CFO at Oval when it was bought by Gallagher and also previously had the same job
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK