Charlie Scott has become Gallagher’s UK chief financial officer replacing Ian Story, Insurance Age can reveal.
Story had been the CFO for the international division since February 2015.
He originally took on the role on an interim basis when Mark Mugge left the post. However his appointment became permanent that June when Michael Rea joined the business as chief operating officer.
Prior to this Story had been the CFO at Oval when it was bought by Gallagher and also previously had the same job
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute