Charlie Scott has become Gallagher’s UK chief financial officer replacing Ian Story, Insurance Age can reveal.
Story had been the CFO for the international division since February 2015.
He originally took on the role on an interim basis when Mark Mugge left the post. However his appointment became permanent that June when Michael Rea joined the business as chief operating officer.
Prior to this Story had been the CFO at Oval when it was bought by Gallagher and also previously had the same job
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation