Charlie Scott has become Gallagher’s UK chief financial officer replacing Ian Story, Insurance Age can reveal.
Story had been the CFO for the international division since February 2015.
He originally took on the role on an interim basis when Mark Mugge left the post. However his appointment became permanent that June when Michael Rea joined the business as chief operating officer.
Prior to this Story had been the CFO at Oval when it was bought by Gallagher and also previously had the same job
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy