Marshall Bailey is set to take on the position of chair of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) from 1 April 2018.
He was appointed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and will take over from Lawrence Churchill who is stepping down after two terms.
Bailey, who is not related to FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey, has held senior positions in a number of financial services firms for over two decades.
The FCA noted that he is curren
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa