Marshall Bailey is set to take on the position of chair of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) from 1 April 2018.
He was appointed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and will take over from Lawrence Churchill who is stepping down after two terms.
Bailey, who is not related to FCA chief executive Andrew Bailey, has held senior positions in a number of financial services firms for over two decades.
The FCA noted that he is curren
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018