UKGlobal Holdings has appointed Matthew Bray as chief operating officer, subject to regulatory approval, Insurance Age can reveal.
Bray was CEO of Lorica for seven years but resigned from the broker in September 2016 in order to “pursue outside interests”.
Chairman Phillip Hodson, formerly of Oval, whose family trust invested in UKGlobal last year, commented: “With Matt’s background, experience and track record he is the ideal candidate to help fulfil our expansion plans.
“Since we acquired
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm