UKGlobal Holdings has appointed Matthew Bray as chief operating officer, subject to regulatory approval, Insurance Age can reveal.
Bray was CEO of Lorica for seven years but resigned from the broker in September 2016 in order to “pursue outside interests”.
Chairman Phillip Hodson, formerly of Oval, whose family trust invested in UKGlobal last year, commented: “With Matt’s background, experience and track record he is the ideal candidate to help fulfil our expansion plans.
“Since we acquired
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK