UKGlobal Holdings has appointed Matthew Bray as chief operating officer, subject to regulatory approval, Insurance Age can reveal.
Bray was CEO of Lorica for seven years but resigned from the broker in September 2016 in order to “pursue outside interests”.
Chairman Phillip Hodson, formerly of Oval, whose family trust invested in UKGlobal last year, commented: “With Matt’s background, experience and track record he is the ideal candidate to help fulfil our expansion plans.
“Since we acquired
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product